Saturday, August 25, 2018

5 concepts of economics.

Situation 2:-
People respond to incentives.

Justification:-

Last Saturday I went to D-mart which  gives Saturday offers and now they were giving a buy 1 get 1 offer for cookie cakes which was a good incentive  for me . So I purchased that cookie cake.

Situation 3:-
Taste and Preference pattern of the consumers.

Justification:-
There are so many  perfumes but  my favourite   is more for sandalwood so I  always prefer sandalwood perfumes .

Situation 6:-
Inelastic demand and preference pattern of the consumer.

Justification :-
As there was a concert of Justin beiber whose tickets fare price was 1000 rupees but as he was my preference I had to anyhow attend his show. So, here we conclude that whatever may be the price but our preferences and tastes for it will never decline.

Situation 7:-
Consumer Equillibrium.

Justification:-
As I use biotique products it has satisfied me and even many consumers and its supply is high in the market due to its increased demand.

Situation 8:-
Opportunity cost.

Justification:-
Last week I went for shopping to big bazaar and then to d-mart, In which big bazaar was offering 400 net benefits whereas D-mart was offering 500 net benefit  as D-mart was giving more net benefits it was an opportunity for D-mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment