Saturday, August 25, 2018

REAL LIFE EXAMPLE OF ECONOMICS

LAW OF DEMAND
EXAMPLE-Once a to buy food market buy oranges. before I use to buy oranges at 40 pr kg after some days oranges price increase to 60 pr kg and my reducing buying oranges less quantity. This is example of  law of demand.  

OPPORTUNITY COST
EXAMPLE-One day I went to a shopping mall for buy pair jeans, but during my search of a pair jeans that’s time I seen a very nice shirt and I sacrificed shirt for pant. This is example of Opportunity cost.

LAW OF SUPPLY        
EXAMPLE-When I was studying in my school, program a organize a food stall in that program. I had many items to make but I supplied chicken Manchurian in high quantity because the price of it was high as compared to the other items .This helped me to make more profits.

DIMINISHING MARGINAL UTILITY
EXAMPLE-1st time when I bought a bike, I was very excited because I riding the bike regularly, but after some time my excitement is reduce day by day.
       
PEOPLE RESPOND TO INCENTIVES
EXAMPLE-  One day I went to restaurant and eaten some chicken item. They are making food very delicious, I like the test of food I went regularly. Because they are satisfy need of customer.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment