Saturday, September 29, 2018

B.TECH STUDENT ABOUT ECONOMICS


Well Economics need lots of practical knowledge which we b.tech students have plenty enough!
For the first time in life i have learned economics , it was a bit difficult in the beginning. The concept is understood easily but the terms were so confusing.
I tried my level best to concentrate in class , which we engineers never do! but still after few minutes I found myself sleeping. ( this was in the first two classes)
From the third class I started writing running notes with the examples given by my professor.
I used to highlight the examples so that i can remember easily. Well after a few days of practice the midterm exams came into the scene. I studied whole night , each and every line of the text book and made a simple notes. The next day i entered the exam hall , I felt like i am a real MBA now. The paper that is given by my professor was extraordinary purely concept based, there was only one question for 100 marks..!
I was confident that every answer was correct and later when results came I scored 11 .
I have then understood that i did not concentrate ever .
From then I started reading the notes given by my professor applying those examples in real life, which made me understand the topics much clear. MBA student should know about the business , which is clearly explained through economics.
The Blogs which we write every week also made me get more grip on the subject. Now i am literally waiting for my paper in the end term hope i will do this time better!
Overall that was a great experience knowing about customers thoughts and producers plans.
I now strongly feel there is economics in my life from the time i was born.

I thank my professor Prashanth kulkarni sir for all his teachings, and the way he is making easy to understand us the monster economics concepts.





No comments:

Post a Comment