Saturday, September 29, 2018

Miracle really happens!!


I studied science till 12th standard then I opted for civil engineering stream, but when a year passed I realized that I am not at all good at mathematics. So, I switched my stream to BBA. In my graduation times, when I Economics was introduced to me, it was like what the hell this subject is all about. I didn’t understood the basics of it. At my exam times somehow I managed to mugged up, and use to get marks at the margin.
Now, when I came to IBA, I still remember the first class of economics I felt like Why Economics here????? But as the classes were passed through the trimester each day it was bringing up some interests as Prof Prashanth Kulkarni has its own style of teaching Economics which I found was so unique as he use to relate it with day to day life scenario. I thing I hated the most was writing up the blog every weekend. But as the weeks passed, I realized writing up the blog is only helping me out to understand the economics in real world.
Later, when sir introduced Simulation for us, it was like next level virtual game. I only knew other simulator gamest like Simcity and other driving simulation games. But it was all different and I felt like I really met one of the best teacher of Economics and it really helped me in grasping the knowledge in all aspects. I would really like to thank Prof. Prashanth Kulkarni for making me love my hatred subject. Now everwhere I visit I started relating it with the concepts of Economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment