Saturday, September 29, 2018

BEAUTY OF ECONOMICS

I had economics in my graduation but i had only bookish knowledge on economics. But because of  Prof. Prashant Kulkarni  i know real life examples of economics. When i came to Bangalore me and my friend are roaming in Electronic city. Then  my friend asked me why so many companies are there in electronic city, then i told i don't know. But now if he ask me why so many companies are there then i can say it is called ECONOMIES OF AGGLOMERATION. That's the beauty because it was easy for vendors to reach them and they can meet all suppliers. They got cost savings. Information and Innovation flows through these companies.They meet their clients and customers. So without knowing ECONOMIES OF AGGLOMERATION we don't know why so many companies are there in Electronic city. So in-order to know this concept we know about economics. Like that for everything happens around us or existed around us are related to economics.  That's the beauty of economics. The beauty of economics is not able to show in one blog. By knowing different concepts of economics we know different things in this universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment