Saturday, September 29, 2018

Importance of economics in my life


                                                     
                           In my graduation I studied economics but that time I just hate economics. Before coming to IBA I had a mind-set that economics is the most boring subject I ever had. But after attending 2/3 session of economics classes of Kulkarni sir, I started learning economics. Because in every class sir taught us how to use economics in day to day life. Every concept of economics can be related to life and in day to day life we can observe economics concept in every event which we done, by taking part in class participation and by viva. The major part is BLOG, because in every week we wrote blog by different style like linking the economics concept in real life example. Another major part is simulation, due to simulation, we group of people do trade by manufacturing products and setting prices and by entering into the new markets with entry cost where I feel that I am doing trading in real life. By this all concept now we just love economics and now we are expert in economics as compare to our graduation level. Thank you Kulkarni sir for taught us economics and making us able to understand economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment