Saturday, September 29, 2018

My Experience with Economics

                                This is the first time in my life learning some practical knowledge with lots of efforts.After learning some basic concepts from book i feel very difficult to apply them practically,but the simulation game helped me to understand the applications of economics in virtual market.

                                 Learning economics in practical way helped me to understand and there is no law of diminishing in my interest to learn.here the opportunity cost is simulation game.

                                 In class i found producer surplus where sir is willing to share some information but due to our lack of interest he share less information.
                                 The blog also helped me to understand the concepts so that i can easily apply them in real life.I easily forget concepts teaches in class but blogger helped me to recollect and memorize the concepts.Now i am confident that atleast i know some basic concepts.

                                  thank you Prashanth kulkarni sir for providing good examples in every concept to understand easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment