Saturday, September 29, 2018

LIFE WITH ECONOMICS TILL DATE

    Yeah, Today I am supposed to share my learning in the economics by crossing so much hectic schedule in the IBA since past 3 months. Let me start with my Journey in the Economics, the very first class of economics was like ‘what is economics all about ’. I had thought I could not continue with Economics as it was really becoming tough for me to study, but thanks to Prof.Prashant Sir for your guidance, if you wouldn't be there, seriously it would be very tough for me to understand this subject so nicely. 

I am basically from commerce background so I have some basic knowledge of economics but here I got so many new concepts in the economics  like

  • Economics of Agglomeration
  • Isoquant map
  • Economics of scope 


Here, I learned how to write a blog, how to connect the economics concepts with real-life examples which makes this subject so much easy and interesting.

One of the best learning’s here is the Simulation, ‘The Simulation Game’ which needs thinking process, calculative mind, competitive market, and strategies, how to win by beating others.
These helped me in seeing the real life from the economics point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment