Saturday, September 29, 2018

Learning’s in economics at IBA

As a BBM student I thought that i know the Economics before starting of syllabus
by Prof. Kulkarni sir, But after UG  Economics classes, I came to know that i know only theory that which i mug up in my class in UG Where i didn't learn how it is been applied in our daily life and outside market, which is very much important to know the market structure and study about people mind set and about companies  before you enter into a market with a product then you end up with LOSSES.
Before coming to IBA I thought the economics subject has been over till UG only but learning in IBA i came to know it is equally very important subject and our life too and will be there within our corporate life .

Now, I can easily relate Eco-concepts with the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment