Saturday, September 29, 2018

STEP BY STEP TOWARDS ECONOMICS

At first, I was not very sure about the idea of writing a blog that too on economics. It might be because of the fear of facing the unknown. Studying economics was totally a new experience for me. But gradually with time, I got  to  know the concepts on economics and also understand it's application in day to day life through the lectures that were discussed in the class. During the initial days, writing a blog was really a struggle for me. The struggle turned out into a nightmare, when we were asked to write and relate real life examples or life stories in addition with the economic concepts. But now it seems to be easy to relate with day to day life. Atleast, at this point of time I can add an economical point of view to any discussion. Blog and Simulation process added an extra value and urge to remain updated with the lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment