Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economics! & Me

Economics! & Me



Economics! First time in my life I read economics, I was very worried about this subject, for the first few class I didn’t get anything, I was totally blank. Blogs! really help me to learn various economics concepts. I have learned various concepts in economics in this trimester like Demand, supply, utility, consumer & producer surplus, production function, various types of market structure, economies of scope and scale and many more with real-life examples. My favourite concept is Diminishing marginal utility, I have written a blog on it with an example of Hilsa Fish, I really enjoyed. Sir has provided an opportunity to relate various economics principle through simulation game with the real market scenario. I play and eagerly wait for the result and plan for the various strategy for the next game because I need to win, we need to win, my team needs to win as we are TEZTEZ enough to smash any team and win the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment