Saturday, September 29, 2018

Economics is not just a subject, it is Life!

Economics has been the subject that has given me nightmares prior to my entry in post graduate life. All my life I have been dreaded with terms inflation, gdp,costs, graphs and curves. But after the first three months with economics , as a student I have come to know other conceptions about economics, how closely it is related with our day to day life, in various chores of life , everything we see, we experience and yet we hardly know how unknowingly they are related to  economics. The introduction of a competitive strategy game in economics has been the most mentionworthy experience for me. It has given me a lot of insights and power to apply concepts in pricing ,entering a market , aquiring it , applying knowledge of mathematics and statistics and relentlessly trying to get maximum outputs. As an engineer this really intrigues me. Although I know I have a lot more to learn but all the knowledge I have encountered has been a treat for me and I hope to make more use of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment