Saturday, September 29, 2018

ECONOMICS:THE REAL LIFE SUBJECT.


So I feel really good to pen down my thoughts and learning regarding Economics. Being a B.Sc. Computer Science student I only came across the name Economics as a subject from my commerce friends. Never thought that one day I will be learning Economics as a subject. To the say the truth the first few class of economics was really a tough challenge for me, I was not getting a single thing because everything was new to me the economic jargon, terms etc. My batch mates who are from Commerce background were able to understand and grasp the things easily which was taught in the class, at that time I really felt left out.But thanks to you Sir you tried hard to teach the non-commerce students using easy and simpler day to day examples so that we can understand Economics without any sort of problem.

Initially I was not able to answer to Sir’s question and felt really bad. Gradually when the day passed I found Economics interesting and now I can proudly say that my concepts regarding Economics is clear not totally but I can use the concepts of in my daily life and understand it better. The second most challenging thing was writing BLOG, because I was having no clue what to write in it. But the way Sir taught us in the class it helped a lot in being creative, thinking beyond and writing blogs. It helped a lot during exams because we were used to the concepts before.

And now coming down to Simulation, never thought a subject can be used in playing games. It really helped me to understand the market, costing, capacity and profits that can be made when you use a different sort of strategy and can be in the first rank when you understand your competitors move.


No comments:

Post a Comment