Saturday, September 29, 2018

journey of economics from graduation to IBA

Economics was my greatest nightmare after quants, I would always wish and worship mighty lord to stay away from economics from graduation level to IBA, but I would like share my turning point of my life after coming to IBA, that 21 classes which I have attended in first trimester, first four classes were very scary and frankly I couldn’t understand the concepts and sirs teachings but after talking to sir in his cabin and viva process , he made me feel that those economics concepts are just simple as cake walk. My most fearful part was the viva which I have to give him in his cabin. Sir has made us learn economics through blogging, viva and simulation, Hats off to his patients as I would go and ask him doubts for (N) number of times. My learning in economics class was to look at the difficult concepts easily, though it won’t be easy but reduces the level of stress in learning economics. Punctuality, simulation (still learning) and basic economic concepts with examples and his unique way of presenting question paper. I have still many questions for him left. sir please tell us how could we meet your expectation level?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment