Saturday, September 29, 2018

A journey form I to K in economics

From ignorant to getting lot of knowledge.

When this course started I was ignorant about many basis concepts of economics though I already  studied economics during my graduation days.In those days what I used to do is memorise the theory and  answer the questions in exams but now I have realized that memorising these concept and relationship will not help in understanding the economics laws and principles.
What helps is going a step further by applying those concept to various situation.
So  the concept I have learned during 1st trisemster are -:
Marginal and average cost
Concept of equilibrium
Concept of elasticity
Law of demand
Law of supply etc
To give a practice application of these concepts I have applied these concept
To different situation in day to day life.
I have learned to understand, analyse and interpret the economics concepts.
So it is nothing less than a journey form I to k(Ignorant to knowledgeable)in economics.

3 comments: