Saturday, September 29, 2018

LEARNING IN ECONOMICS


LEARNING IN ECONOMICS :
They are many things to learn in this world to survive . Economics is one the part in that , because our life is running with economic concepts . But we didn’t recognise that we all are using it . After coming here I got to know how to use it and what are they.


Before i found trouble in writing in the concepts and matter regarding to the subject. By writing the blog week I found my self innovating in writing the concepts with different kind of examples. slowly I improved my writing skills and understanding levels by writing the blogs. Few times I feel difficult to start the blogs. But after starting writing the blog I find few difficulties to apply and don’t know the meaning of few words . so that I go through google to make it clear. By doing this I find few new things.

And simulation games speaks a lot. Because after starting the game I got know how the market runs. How to consider a price for a product or a market . How to survive in the market . 


No comments:

Post a Comment