Saturday, September 29, 2018

Learnings from economics


Learnings from economics


First and foremost, thing I learned from economics after this first trim is theories are theories unless you apply it for real life, I just enjoyed writing blog every week. This blog helped us in applying economics to real life.
As if I am economics student though I was confused all the time what concept will match this situation, what should I apply. And I learned in market how a consumer mind set will be, how a consumer behaves when he much more than expected and when he has limited.
Economies is not about learning theories applying those theories to real life, when this blog started actually I started learning economies until that economies is just theories for me.
Everything happens in our life is related to economies but just didn’t know how to it applies.
How the industries, corporations, and many firms apply economies to their decisions. Specially to get over the competitor and get profits, survive in that heavy competition.
Economies of scale and dis-economies of scale, people face trade off, rational and margin.
This are the topics I learned more and mostly applied in my blogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment