Saturday, September 29, 2018

In just a matter of 3 months....


                                 
                           “Economics” – a subject which I would have never chosen if I had a choice. But the fact is my beginning with economics is what makes me feel that way. For a student like me & for a subject like economics the first impression is what initiates the curiosity & interest to learn, which in my case was bad. Though I previously knew few concepts, my understanding was confined to books, but after the economic classes in trimester 1, I’m actually able to relate all the concepts & whenever I face one, I remind them. The best part is the “Simulation”, it evoked the competitiveness & thereby trying to frame strategies’ to be on the top. I didn’t know that economics would be this interesting if we are able to relate it in our life. I can proudly say, I’m no more the same person who hated economics. All thanks to my professor who made my learning stronger & deeper.

                          My favourite topic in economics is the pricing mechanism & Profit maximization. Both of which are now in play. Let’s see what happens further. Hope the same fun learning continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment