Saturday, September 29, 2018

"Knowledge acquired from Economics"

                                              That was first-day Economics class, new to this world economics. When the first class started I felt some difficult to understand the words and definitions. As soon as I start exploring the definitions of economics which were taught in class, I came to know that without basics it's hard to fight with economics. Then here comes Blog writing its a fantastic idea Sir, for the first time I started writing the blog with economic concepts. And I got more deep knowledge about the concepts taught in class while writing the blog and also helped a lot in my midterm. 

                                             And the game simulation, Got to know that we can also play with economics apart from study. Game gives much more concept learning based on how the corporate managing their marketing levels. And I have learned how the cost in the marketing fluctuating based on demand, a lot of curve representations that helped me quick learning.

                                               Thank you, Sir.

                                   
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment