Saturday, September 29, 2018

Learning of Economics Experience

Being a B tech student I thought economic is a boring and theory subject because I never studied economic basically this subject is new for me. When I started studying economic I found many new interesting concept in economic.And how economics concept applied in our day to day life. And Ofcourse Kulkarni sir also help as to understand the concept more deeper and easier ways. Sir give example to every concept which help me to understand the practice use of those concepts which is very important as a part of learning.
Because most of student don't know why they are learning these concept and where to use this concepts.
I learned so many basic concepts like demand and supply, utility , marginal cost ,  Monopoly market , budget and many more.
The simulation game help me understand the trade manufacturing. How to set a price in a market and how to deal in market.
In last I thanks to Kulkarni sir that they share there knowledge and wisdom to as about this economic subject

No comments:

Post a Comment