Saturday, September 29, 2018

JOURNEY FROM THEORY TO PRACTICAL


                     BEING A B.COM STUDENT

 I had economics in under graduation, and I am so scared of theory subject. Don’t how I cleared but I cleared it somehow, and now after coming to IBA god again economics what should I do now. So I thought I have to do the same thing, read it in one night before exam then we can clear it. But it was not in the way what I thought.
Day 1 I slept in the class and I wrote something, I didn’t understand anything. On the same I went library I read peoples face trade of and rational people think at margin, done till the next class I didn’t open the book.
Day 2 this time I tried not to sleep I just copied PPT, after 2 days blogger was started and I don’t know anything about blog writing. 1st blog I copied what I wrote in class book and that book which I read in library. Gradually started understanding class, writing notes with example, thinking for new examples while writing blogs. Viva, I read my hole note book twice and its ok not that bad I answered at least 2 out of 4 questions. Finally, midterm and I know something, after seeing that paper I didn’t understand anything I stared writing and midterm is done. After that midterm paper economics turned into practical subject, while doing normal work also we are thinking about what economics concepts is this work says…, we are enjoying simulation also playing prices negotiation with people it is awesome.
Thank you so much sir changing economics into practical…….  

No comments:

Post a Comment