Saturday, September 29, 2018

EXPERIENCE OF A B.Sc student in Economics

I have completed my graduation in BSc Mathematics Hons . So basically  I am a science student and I have never studied economics in my whole life.  Usually I read about the economic condition of our country and other countries in news paper and that's the only idea I had before joining IBA about economics.

After joining IBA for PGDM I first time study ECONOMICS and its basic concepts. Initially it was really gone over my head. But after starting writing real life example about the economic concepts in the blog I realised how to analyse the concept and its use in our real life. It really helps me to understand the concepts. Initially I really hated to write the blog but after sometimes I realised that it is really very helpful for understanding.

Secondly THE SIMULATION is a great experience for us. Though me and my team are not performing well in that game but it is really a exciting game where one can use economic concept in virtual market to sell it products.

And at last Thanks Sir for the introduction of BLOG WRITING and SIMULATION in economics course which is  really helping us right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment