Saturday, September 29, 2018

ECONOMICS AFTER ENGINEERING



                             Back to school days, I studied about economics in a mugged up way. But that was a theory based. I did not know that I would in a B-school studying economics. To be frank, coming from engineering background the first two sessions was a nightmare for me. I could not understand what’s was happening around me. I did not understand why this economics subject was introduced to pgdm. Slowly moving from session to session I realized that this subject is very much important not only in pgdm but also in real life. This economics principles made me to introspect the situations where I used this in real life in the form of a blog. Remembered the situations Started from bargaining in a market to law of diminishing marginal utility in restaurants.

           After midterm we were introduced to simulation part. This is best way to understand economics, every week we are coming up with a new strategy by understanding different market scenarios. I cannot forget this subject because whenever I do any activity, I may link that situation to economics principles.

Thank you sir for teaching economics in easier method.
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment