Friday, September 28, 2018

Experience and Learning from Economics


At first, I thought how Economics subject is going to be and how it will relate with respect companies in the real world. In the first class itself, I got clarity that every concept is used for growth of an organisation. From, Principles of Economics to the Economies of Scale every concept made a significance. The examples and the relation of concepts to the organisation helped me to understand the concepts much better.

By writing blogs every week made me to learn the subject much deeper in application point of view. The approach to the subject with marketing and strategies explained by sir, helped me to clear my doubts. I got to learn how every concept is linked to a company and in the world around us.

Simulation which is a Competitive Strategy Game, is played among us in three sub-groups in four markets is a great experience. When I had entered into a market I had no idea but relating to concepts and making strategies made me to top for few periods which is a lifetime experience for me.

Thank you very much Prof. Prashanth Kulkarni Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment