Saturday, September 29, 2018

AND HOW ECONOMICS BECOME THE PART OF LIFE..!!


ECONOMICS… I have been studying this since from my 11th grade but that time also I didn’t find it that much interesting. As everyone says maths is the most important part of every individual life…for commerce students ECONOMICS became life, in every thing or in every part of work economics is involved. Then in Graduation also economics became the part of life.
           Then I came to IBA, for PGDM…here I get to know the actual meaning of economics by experiencing it in real life. Some of economics concepts I can definitely relate it to my life such as, everything has a cost….like there is nothing as a free lunch here. We have to pay for everything. Even it taught me that value of time that…time has a cost we should always think twice before spending it on others or on anything. Other thing I can say is about the opportunity cost, like you can always be or may be not someone’s next best alternative.
              People are RATIONAL…..Then I also get to know the exact meaning of rational here, as people here always look there benefit in making choice. Economics also teaches me that how to maximize lifetime happiness. Like we should always thing that today is important apart from thinking about the past what we did and thinking about the future what is going to happen.
           Then in the last I learned simulation… “working with the group of people and making your own company”. I never thought of this kind of assignments in my past life. Though  It was a great experience.  So basically IBA thought me many things which are related to economics in past 4 months which I guess can’t even imagine of doing in my life.
Thank You SIR..!! for giving me the great experience and being a wonderful teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment